Subject: [Leica] bless all the Saints
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 22:34:52 +0100

I'm sorry to have to inform yuou that god does not exist and that
therefore this discussion is without any meaning.
But yes, it is very strange that people pray to god about sports.
But then again, Let's pretend god does exist and is a man, he must have
a preference then for one or the other sports club like all man. (except
me then, I never understood the fun of chasing a ball)

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema
Fokkema Fotografie
www.michielfokkema.com