Subject: [Leica] Fields of color and corn. Wendy's good work
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:03:24 -0600

Wendy,

I keep lurking around. Looking and learning and not posting much.

Your photos bring a wonder view of a place that has much turmoil.  Leave the
turmoil out and just look at it from the photography point and I see some
very well composed pictures with excellent use of light and color.  We'd all
suffer a loss if you did not continue to post your wonderful work. Those
that want to inject politics I say Scre--- 'em.  We don't need that when we
are trying to view and see and learn about photography.  Current events can
make for some of the best photography opportunities.  Take the pictures and
share them.  Politicking belongs else ware.

Thank you for sharing such fine work.   Please keep it up.

Wendy wrote -

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Fields of color and corn. Wendy's good work)
Reply from thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] Fields of color and corn. Wendy's good work)