Subject: [Leica] Very OT - Canon FD lenses
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:44:51 +0800

Douglas,

I have been a Canon FD user since 1971 when I received my first camera, a
Canon F1 with FD 55/1.2 SSC AL (aspherical lens).  With the exception of the
1200mm f/5.6, I have probably owned and used every FD lens ever made.  Here
are my favourite FD lenses:

20-35/3.5 L
35-70/2.8-3.5 SSC
35-105/3.5
80-200/4.0 L

24/1.4 SSC Aspherical
24/1.4 L
35/2.0 SSC
TS 35/2.8 SSC
50/3.5 Macro
50/1.4 SSC
50/1.2 L
55/1.2 SSC AL
55/1.2 SSC Aspherical
85/1.2 SSC Aspherical
85/1.2 L
100/2.0
135/2.5 SC BL
135/2.0
200/1.8 L
300/2.8 SSC Fluorite
300/2.8 L
300/4.0 L
400/2.8 L
500/4.5 L

I still use my FD lenses occasionally, via a FD-Micro 4/3 adapter on my
Lumix GH1.

Joseph