Subject: [Leica] High price for art
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:35:09 -0800 (PST)

I think you're right. I'm doing a show right now with 4 other people; 2
sculpturers and 2 other "2-D" artists (painter and 'digital artist'). The
sculptures have just about all sold; none of the 2-D artists have sold a
piece.
Of course, the 2D artists (including myself) might just suck! :-)
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com