Subject: [Leica] Hassy CFV workflow suggestions?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:21:17 +1000

George I read that CS was first released more than six years ago. That's a
very long time ago in software (and digital camera) develpment.
It does sound as though Lightroom is a better choice for you anyway however
it is not immune to updates naturally. LR3 is on the horizon currently.
I can understand that you don't necessarily want all of the feature sets
(and expense) of newer versions and you can ignore them for the most part.
However the continual release of new proprietary Raw formats is one factor
that will guarantee that new Raw processing updates will be required (in LR
and PS) and the new ones are not typically added by Adobe to the older
versions. Conversion to the DNG format will assist. The convertor is free.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman