Subject: [Leica] Last minute Cuba problem
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:41:10 +0000

Hi Geoff,
I am not a particular Mac fan, just very, very disappointed by the extent to
which Microsoft's successful hijacking of the computer industry lowered
peoples expectations.
I use a Mac, not because I like Macs but because it is a better alternative,
for me, than Linux.
I have extremely good reasons for my point of view, which are not
appropriate to go into here.
cheers,
Frank