Subject: [Leica] Mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:21:34 +0000

A man of taste! Barkers make beautiful shoes which last a lifetime. Well
made leather traditional shoes last indefinitely if well cared for and
re-soled as needed. I have a pair of Trickers hacking boots (elastic sided
riding boots) which are now 43 years old, and apart from a little elastic
deterioration in the sides are still fine.
Frank