Subject: [Leica] Tina's photo criticism discussion
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:29:01 -0500

I usually don't like "busy" photos, but this one works. The various
things in the shot, the children, the chickens, the clutter illustrates
the chaos in her life, the fact that she is looking away from all of it
give the impression of trying to escape all of it. I feel that the photo
makes a strong statement and it is the business that makes that statement.
Neal F