Subject: [Leica] Mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:25:06 -0600

I have lately had bad luck with both the fit and longevity of Eccos.
And the attitude of the company sucks; they had a run of bad boot
soles and refused to deal with it.

Just google them and you will come up with things like
http://www.complaints.com/2008/march/12/Ecco_boots_soles_disintegrate_163720.htm

==On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] Mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?)