Subject: [Leica] mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:57:49 -0500

2010-02-16-00:42:04 Bob Shaw:
> Yes, you can walk on hot coal in Mephistos; after all, look at the brand
> name.
>
> But those little bits of hardened brimstone melted into the soles tend to
> scratch my hardwood floor...

Ah.  Are we adding another requirement for the shoes?  If brimstone is
likely to be encountered, one probably needs to consider shoes from
the Fluevog "Angel" series.  They're the ones with the Satan-resistent
soles.

  http://www.fluevog.com/files_2/about.html#c

  http://www.fluevog.com/

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?)