Subject: [Leica] OT: Plane Crash
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:42:08 -0800 (PST)

ironic they took out all electric power. The only way to charge your phone
was to plug it into your gas powered automobile...
Extremely sad loss of some very talented people. Tesla will have difficulty
recovering from their loss, not to mention their families. My heart goes out
to them.
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com