Subject: [Leica] Vienna
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:17:12 +1000

>From Frankfurt it is well worthwhile to take the cruise on the Rhine then.
You can get to the initial boarding in Rudesheim (?) by the excellent train
service. Actually you can get to anywhere from the Hauptbahnhoff!
Its a castle rich environment seen from the open deck of the cruise boat
with refreshments at hand. I'll dig out the details (and my pics which
aren't on-line at the moment) for you.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman