Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: belly dancing, Villajoyosa, big fish and more
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:09:36 -0800

Nathan Wajsman showed:
In other words, my usual mixed bag.

Quite a few pictures this week, I don't know how it happened, but it just
seems like I took a lot of pics during the week that I want to share with
y'all:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=346

Nathan mon ami,
I have not been posting for a bit, other life things to contend with. :-(

But  one look at this series of photographs and I just had to make a
comment! It doesn't matter how many good shooters are in this group, on any
given week you blow us all out of the water! No question!

It isn't one nice happy snap to ogle over by this one and that. It's the
variation of subject matter, locations and the smashing good, some just
plain old fashion great photographs you post weekly is really quite amazing.
Particulalry this series!

Now despite the praise..... "DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYMENT!" :-)

The world of professional photography, particularly that of documentary
photography is a bloody disaster no matter how good you are, how good you
think you are or were! Do not leave your safe work place!

Just continue to shoot the beautiful images you do, "without the pressure to
produce," surprise us and give us joy at your ability to be so observant of
life around you and quick on the shutter release.

There is only one thing to say... "Damn yer Good!" :-)

cheers,
ted