Subject: [Leica] Leaving the fold!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:02:31 +1000

The list will be infinitely poorer without you Ted but you remain an
inspiration whether posting or not. I'm proud to have met you and shared
comradeship, food and wine together as well.
I'd say tht you've earned a rest but I know that you will be still be full
speed ahead.
The very best thing that any LUG member could do to keep your knowledge,
experience and talent at hand is to head on over to their bookshelf. Heck I
have your splendid DVD The Art of Observation as well. I'm not embarrassed
to admit that I choke up a little watching this.
You NEED this book people. Real Photographers shoot B&W
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/659483
I have the excellent Women in Medicine as well (done with Sandy Carter).
That one is not a Blurb title, people may have to search book suppliers for
that one.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman