Subject: [Leica] What's that dinky little RF toy you have?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:01:11 -0800

I thought the first 10-20 secs of the video is really good, showing the
selective focus of the dSLR video. Then he drank too much coffee and the
camera kept wobbling. Minor headache ensues...

Does Leica pay anyone?!!! There were accusations that reviewers were "bought
off" as not to blow the lids off the magenta problem on the M8, but I don't
think anything gets substantiated?

I would review a S2 in a heartbeat and say glowing things about it, if they
send one to me for a "review."

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>