Subject: [Leica] What's that dinky little RF toy you have?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:20:30 -0800

Sure they pay someone for advertising and hype....   why not?   For keeping
their mouth shut?  I think much too much of Leica to even suggest such a
thing....

Do you mean.. "review" and keep or "review" and return?

If you are a pro, why waste your time making fancy pictures or a video or
both without reimbursement... ?  To be a nice guy?  Nice guys are broke if
they act like that.

Somehow, he got something out of it.... maybe a M9?  Maybe a few lenses?
Maybe the S2?  But I am not going to believe he did it out of the goodness
of his heart....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Does Leica pay anyone?!!! There were accusations that reviewers were "bought
off" as not to blow the lids off the magenta problem on the M8, but I don't
think anything gets substantiated?

I would review a S2 in a heartbeat and say glowing things about it, if they
send one to me for a "review."

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] What's that dinky little RF toy you have?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] What's that dinky little RF toy you have?)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] What's that dinky little RF toy you have?)