Subject: [Leica] Eugene Smith and the darkroom
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:43:18 -0500

This also appeared in an article in Pop Photo way back when.  One other
thing I remember is that some negs were so hard to print that he made
copy negatives once he got the print looking the way he wanted it to.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Eugene Smith and the darkroom)