Subject: [Leica] Leaving the fold!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:38:45 +0000

Dear Ted,

with all the responses to your mail I think you will appreciate in what
affection you are held by all listers past and present and maybe you will
understand just a little of what we have **all** learnt from you.

You will be sorely missed as one of the great mainstays of our little group.
IF you can find it in you to keep an eye on us please do.

Thanks for all the advice and help and best wishes from all of us in whatever
your ventures may bring,

Best regard,

Peter