Subject: [Leica] Demand for LTMs returns
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:49:41 +0000

Dear All,

I went into my local photo developers to pick up some photos when the owner
came
up to me and said that he knew that I had a III and would I bring it in so
that
he could have a look as he's thinking of buying one as a street shooter!

Now this guy is in his mid-thirties...

Maybe there is another generation coming who does appreciate film Leicas!

Peter

PS He's serious - he's gone through the FEDs and Zorkis and decided that he
wants the real thing and he's clear that the Luftwaffe Leicas that he's seen
are
really fakes ;-)
--

Dr Peter Dzwig