Subject: [Leica] New DAS Project
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:33:34 -0600

Quoth the Dante Stella :

> I am sorry to have had little to say on this list lately - and have
> barely had time to look at it.  Been bogged down on a huge house
> renovation project, several IT-related projects, and the attached
> experiment in genetics and psychology (which commenced late Sunday
> night):
>
> http://www.dantestella.com/past/stella20.html

Waitwaitwait... you commenced the experiment last Sunday night and
you've got testable results already?!?  That's gotta be a record;
most folks take several MONTHS....

:-D)))))

Congrats and all that stuff....--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] New DAS Project)