Subject: [Leica] New DAS Project
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:55:05 -0500

Thanks... it's been interesting!

Sadly, my M8 was in storage at the time due to the plaster dust.  I am quite
impressed, though, with this particular copy of the 50/1.4D Nikkor (it's an
early Japanese one from the mid-1990s).  Very crisp when it needs to be,
very smooth backgrounds.  I also took a bunch of pictures yesterday with a
2.8F Rolleiflex that I just resurrected... we'll see how it does.

Cheers
Dante