Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Recent trip to pretty, snowy D.C.
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:22:00 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks to members who gave me tips for my trip to D.C..  I had a great time,
and saved a few moments with my M8 and M3 + Kodachrome 25.  I left the film
with my girlfriend to send to Dwayne's, so should have those back to me in
Japan within a couple of weeks.  Fingers crossed that they don't get lost in
the post like the last six films of Kodachrome I sent them.

Here is a link to an album of 34 images.  These are from an M8 with a 35
Nokton, 35 Canon f/2, and a slim Tele-Elmarit. They could be edited down a
bit more, but some of them my girlfriend wants me to leave up.

www.tinyurl.com/yac8xkq

Any C&C welcomed.

Peter

P.S. A LUGger previously recommended I upload somewhere other than Flickr.
These uploads are on Facebook, and that is a step down!  I don't have time
to make my own website, so could anyone recommend a photo sharing site that
is almost as easy to use as Flickr?

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] [IMG] Recent trip to pretty, snowy D.C.)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] [IMG] Recent trip to pretty, snowy D.C.)