Subject: [Leica] Karen drinks a beer
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:56:08 -0500

Marc writes:

As for Brian's Porter, I'm not familiar with that brewery, perhaps you

meant Brains ? (a popular South Wales brewery)

After viewing the picture I have to say it looks too light for a porter,

I'd say it was a bitter.

Marc,

You are right. It was Brain's, not Brian's. A simple typo. I know that I had
a porter and I assumed that my daughter had the same. Maybe not. Whatever it
was, it was very good. As far as spelling Welsh names - all you have to do
is type each consonant twice.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Karen+with+beer.jpg.html

Larry Z