Subject: [Leica] OT: question for an expert in InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator color management
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:23:48 -0800

If you are an expert at color management with Illustrator and Photoshop
feeding into InDesign for CMYK 4- and 6-color offset printing, and you are
willing to answer a question or two, could you contact me offlist reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I'm lost trying to beat spot colors, process colors, swatches, and ICC
profiles into submission here and I figure that I should stop and ask for
directions. I have a photographer's understanding of color and I'm dealing
with people who have a lithographer's understanding of color and I have yet
to find common ground.

I won't post the questions here on the LUG because I don't want to create a
lot of off-topic traffic.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: question for an expert in InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator color management)