Subject: [Leica] OT: question for an expert in InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator color management
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:17:16 -0800

My sincere thanks to George Lottermoser for guiding me successfully through
this jungle.

Every time I think I understand digital color and its processing, something
happens to prove to me that I don't. But at least for now, there are no
digital color problems in my world that I don't understand. (George: I got
the page proofs back from the lithographer today, and the colors are right.
Victory.)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] OT: question for an expert in InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator color management)