Subject: [Leica] Yosemite Landscapes
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Usually several people die each year attempting to climb Half Dome or El
Capitan. You were wise to be intimidated.
It is a magical place. Steve and I were talking about just that; how when
you enter the valley, it's like you are in a place that feels like no other.
There is no answer as to why, but it is palpable.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA