Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:51:18 -0700

Wendy Thurman writes:

> I'm not necessarily in the lens market; I feel I should stick with the 50
> lux I have as I learn the Leica system. One of these days I'll want/need a
> wider lens. While of course a Leica 35 cron is, well, a Leica, I would
> appreciate opinions or experiences any of you may have with this lens. It's
> affordably priced and appears to be generally well-regarded.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wendy

I do not own this particular lens but I do own lenses made for my Leica
cameras (LTM and M mount) by Leica, Canon, Nikon, Rollie, Voigtlander,
Pentax, Russian made Zeiss copies and Zeiss. Some of this glass made prior
to my being born. The best 35mm, or other lens, for your camera is either
the one you can afford or the one you happen to have mounted on your camera
at the time you want/need to use it.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/