Subject: [Leica] M8 problem - scratch across frame
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:39:40 +0000

Neil,

is it a vertical line that runs down the frame?  there is a problem with
some M8s where they show a vertical line which is about 1 pixel wide
which is (IIRC) associated with a dead pixel on the sensor.  It usually
becomes mre obvious at higher ISOs.  It may mean a visit to Leica for
repair.  Hope you have a warranty...

best wishes

Mark

Mark Pope,