Subject: [Leica] M8 problem - scratch across frame
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:48:49 -0500

here's the vertical line example i've posted before, from 2007.  leica
replaced the sensor in my case.

at 100% blowup, you'll see a thin white line intersects the base of my
daughter's thumb.  the problem showed up on 1250 and higher ASAs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/L1000588.JPG.html