Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:34:34 -0600 (CST)

Mark,

I was just mentioning a modern Leica alternative to the ZM line.  Yes, you
can find many used earlier Leica Summicron and Summilux etc. lenses are out
there.  The Summarits seem to be overlooked as an alternative to the ZM
lenses, at least they are real Leica lenses at a much better price point
than the pricier Summicrons and Summilux's.

Gene