Subject: [Leica] IMGS: House Moving Blog
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:13:54 -0600

On 2/28/2010 4:28 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PS:  These were all made with either the M8 and the Leica 90/2.0 or the M9
> and the Leica 35/1.4.  ;-)
>
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Tina Manley<images at comporium.net>
> wrote:
>

>> PESO:
>>
>> I've updated my house moving blog.  We are finally making progress!!
>>
>> http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010/02/progress.html
>>
>> <http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010/02/progress.html>Tina
>>
>> --
>> Tina Manley, ASMP
>> www.tinamanley.com

Tina,

Maybe Mr. Pointer is still available:

*http://tinyurl.com/yhlfxda*

We have had enough of power outages, and are considering a natural gas
generator with kickover switch -- $7,400 for the whole house.  Our
neighbors can freeze/sweat in the dark.  Or come over for a drink.  Some
of them.

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: House Moving Blog)