Subject: [Leica] $750 f. 0.95 lens for Panasonic GF-1 shipping
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:41:59 -0500

Aparantly people have been modifying these to fit M mounts for a while, I've
seen a couple in the $800 range.

I'm thinking a 100 f 0.95 sounds tailor made for people who photograph
musicians on dimly lit stages.

(photographing other luggers in a bar with this on a micro 4:3, you'd have
to lean back in your chair, which might mean you'd fall backwards, which
might mean you'd kick the table on your way down, which would likely mean
that you would knock over the Leicastack and probably spill a lot of
Glenlivet, which would probably mean you'd get your posterior kicked, so I
can't recommend it).

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] $750 f. 0.95 lens for Panasonic GF-1 shipping)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] $750 f. 0.95 lens for Panasonic GF-1 shipping)