Subject: [Leica] Snow in Natchitoches
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:58:49 -0600

Very nice, Sonny. I only got enought last year to leave a coating on the top
and hood of my car. City Park, though, got enough to make the ground
entirely white...for a few minutes.

The Canadian and Scandanavian LUGers should be aware that all business comes
to a screeching halt down here when snow hits the ground, especially if
bridges have ice. Cars on icy bridges in New Orleans could be a new Winter
Olympics event.

Jeffery