Subject: [Leica] New Magazine Cover (danger - contains locomotives)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:22:09 -0500

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the literary genre of
"steampunk" - sometimes called "modern Victorian" - an offshoot of science
fiction whose premise is (vaguely) that Charles Babbage was successful in
getting his steam powered difference engine working and the computer
revolution began in the 1800's - albeit mechanically powered. I'm tickled
pink that the 10th issue of Semaphore magazine is using one of my steampunk
images on this month's cover. You can download the whole thingie here:

http://www.semaphoremagazine.com/Semaphore%20March%202010.pdf

It's a photo I'm quite happy with. One light behind a medium shoot-thru
umbrella to camera left and one with a cardboard snoot behind the models
aimed up at the locomotive.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New Magazine Cover (danger - contains locomotives))
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] New Magazine Cover (danger - contains locomotives))
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] New Magazine Cover (danger - contains locomotives))