Subject: [Leica] Leica m9 sighting at Union Square tonight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:27:35 -0500

> I've only been yelled out for putting a reflex housing on my
> rangefinder,  how stupid of me.  Most trouble arises from the act of
> photographing rather then the equipment.  I get the same annoyed
> looks if I'm shooting with my Leica or iPhone.  The DR'cron with
> goggles gets some quizzical looks.

What I see in the iPhone department is a comradery of mutual wonder and awe.
Seems everyone's in on it but me as they walk down the sidewalk like zombies
all staring at their little white light or sitting in the dark in thru movie
theater or getting on and off busses or doing business ordering their
Latte's at starbucks. All while staring at their little white light and
pressing buttons. That's how posts to the lug are made now perhaps.
I'd think you could get way with murder clicking away with them.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner