Subject: [Leica] squeeging
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Sue Pearce)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:36:06 -0600

Ah, yes, that famous photographer Squeege!

I have always squeegeed my film, with only the rarest of scratches. Lately,
I have used the type that is two pieces of sponge, and was pleased. That is,
until I dropped it into a tray of fixer. I then had several rolls that
needed to be processed, and there is no one within a three hour dirve that
has them, so I decided to not do it. I went upstairs to the kitchen, and got
a large jug or water from the reverse osmosis machine under our sink, which
I used to mix the final photo-flo rinse. Guess what? No streaks!

Looks like a new plan.

Bill Pearce