Subject: [Leica] FS: Jobo Autolab 1000 and all support equipment
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:56:59 -0800

I have this unit, with tanks, hoses, mixing supplies, even some
chemistry, available to anyone who might want to drop by and pick it
up!

I did only B&W in it, a task it did "OK" since it's really made for doing
color.

Has a temp-regulated water supply, auto-program computer to run the
various tanks - it's sorta fun just to watch.

So if you'd like to simply show up and pick it up I'd be happy to
watch you carry it to your car. I'd help but I have had carpal-tunnel
release surgery on my dominant hand and I'm not supposed to do much
with it.

Send a note if you're interested.

Oh, condition. I don't know how these things are really rated but I'd
give it a B- where an A+ is new and F is where it doesn't hold water
and the electronics are fried. This still works, was cleaned and well
treated as long as I've had it. I'm the 3rd owner. Bought it on "that
auction site" five years ago. Now I'm all digital all the time.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS: Jobo Autolab 1000 and all support equipment)