Subject: [Leica] First test M8 from Solms
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:13:40 +0430

Lluis - there'll be no stopping you now ..... really like the road
work stuff, great color, the close photo is really good the way the
light is catching the colored vests etc.

Look forward to more and more

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] First test M8 from Solms)