Subject: [Leica] New 35/1.4 ASPH?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:24:31 -0600

I cannot imagine asking more of my 35/1.4 asph. What can the new lens do
that the old one couldn't? Is the bokeh smoother, or is it even capable of
MORE resolution than my film can currently record? It will be interesting to
see what it is capable of producing, but I'm sure satisfied with one one I
already have.

Jeffery