Subject: [Leica] 2 from Barcelona
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:35:43 +0100

Ah Lluis !

So not only the camera is back alright, but you're shooting with a
vengeance ... good on you l'Ami Lluis.

The first one I like for all the colour promises it contains;
Senoritas and flower seeds  alike.

And the second for the not-so-obvious-to-find angle, plus the light,
gorgeous. Great rendition.

Happy to see you two (M included) back on the saddle Lluis.

Et merci pour la promenade du dimanche :-)

Amiti?s du soir
Philippe

Le 7 mars 10 ? 23:07, Lluis Ripoll Querol a ?crit :