Subject: [Leica] Adorama vs. B&H backorder policy...and oh yeah, I just ordered an M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 21:42:09 -0500

> That's true Mark except I have never seen an Adorama price below B&H by
> more
than $5.  I don't think B&H takes orders they don't foresee filling
> very
soon -- they say "Unavailable" and let you register to be contacted
> when
they have it.

But -- they don't spend $7000. They have sixty days to pay
> probably and
their cost is significantly below the retail price, though what
> the mark up
is for Leica I don't know.

I've been dealing with B&H from the West coast (Portland) for 33.3 years.
Now its face to face. Like I'd dealt with Cameraworld.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner