Subject: [Leica] Adorama vs. B&H backorder policy...and oh yeah, I just ordered an M9
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:16:59 -0500

That's true Mark except I have never seen an Adorama price below B&H by more
than $5.  I don't think B&H takes orders they don't foresee filling very
soon -- they say "Unavailable" and let you register to be contacted when
they have it.

But -- they don't spend $7000. They have sixty days to pay probably and
their cost is significantly below the retail price, though what the mark up
is for Leica I don't know.