Subject: [Leica] Zeiss lens question
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:36:51 -0700

The subject line refers to Wendy's 35mm lens question that was discussed
last week.  Wendy, you're probably not thinking of buying anything else
right now, with the M9 on its way, but the thought struck me that if you
decide you can't live without a 35mm for your Leicas, the V/C 35/2.5 is a
great value and feels really nice on an M.  I just put mine on the M6 and
was reminded of what a nice compact package it is.  IQ is excellent too.
 Around $300, depending on which flavor you get.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Zeiss lens question)