Subject: [Leica] Leica marketing tour - for this guy it's madness
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:54:29 -0800

IF someone hasn't a clue about digital workflow then it MIGHT makes
sense. But I looked at the "courses" and thought WHAT??? And they're
charging $100 for this? With no hands-on time beyond the camera?

Maybe there are professional photographers who have never seen a
computer before, have no clue about a digital workflow, but really it
IS 2010.

This is marketing fluff in the guise of education. At least to this guy.

Adam