Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:54:30 +0000

It has me worried too Phil, and I am 60 next month. The state of the economy
 and the way in which the banks have been enabled to spend the same money
several times has left me scared for my children and grandchildren.
The problem is that since forever the people who end up with power are the
most selfish, greedy and ruthless. The extent to which they screw you
depends on the level of governmental control of their activities. In recent
years it has been hopeless. This is not a right/left wing thing since the
USA has been well right of centre for a long time whilst the UK has been to
the left, and we are both in the sh*t.
Frank