Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:14:11 -0500 (EST)

Richard Man wrote:

>As a software entrepreneur, I live and die by the sword. 2004 was a great
>year. Last year I'd have sold blood for money. As it is, mortgage only got
>paid because I sold an MP, a R-D1, a 50/2'cron, a 90/2 AA and a few others.
>When economy tanks way beyond your worst planning, what else can one do?
>
>We have turned a corner and you can bet that my plannings are changed.

As a state employee with a year of "Furlough Fridays" behind me and another
year or more ahead of me I might end up being a "one camera, one lens"
photographer.  The corner has not been turned in Sacramento.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ooops)