Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:30:05 -0600

as a self employed photographer/graphic designer
in the worst economy I've ever experienced
this pas two weeks, with the 24 year old washer, dying
and numerous other mini-disasters,
I seriously consider selling a whole lot of gear,
not to purchase an M9
but, simply to pay the monthlies.
;~(
Glad I've kept up my drawing skills.
Graphite and paper may allow me to continue.
;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com