Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:38:47 -0600

May I recommend that you not frame
other's decisions to sell or purchase photographic tools
as "frivolous;"
without a thorough understanding
of their economic circumstances and photographic goals.

I, for one, have felt saddened by nearly every necessity to sell a
fine tool.
Yet, in my case, "necessity" has always been the driving force.

It's wonderful that some can afford to store, collect and/or use
many 10's of $1,000's  worth of lenses and bodies.
Not everyone can enjoy that luxury.

It's also perfectly fine to buy (or rent) test and sell
in order to find  the best tool for the work one envisions;
or, conversely, to buy one kit, when it fits one's criteria
and work it for a life time.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com