Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:03:02 -0600

It's wonderful that you have chosen to live your life in your own way;
and that you're content with your decision to hold your Leica M glass
in storage, Mark.

Other's have chosen to live in a "we" state;
which includes life partners, children and grandchildren,
home mortgages; in other words ? larger households.

I doubt that I am alone in saying that over 5 decades
my various families have, at times, sacrificed on behalf of both my
art and business.
At other times they have benefited from that same art and business.
Sometimes, "I" have to sacrifice for "them."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com