Subject: [Leica] The M9 is a computer, not a clock
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:32:52 -0500

Not only was it totally obvious what you meant but I suspect very few would
note the reversal of the referrants. I was amused by it however and wanted
to point specifically that you are NOT devoid of humor, though the book is.
Indeed the "rule" that was broken here is now so common that English being
formed as it is by usage, it soon won't be a rule anymore anyway. This was
just a particular case of ironic outcome.